Keep safe with these simple checks
Keep electrics in your property maintained and make sure you don’t expose yourself or anyone you live with to potentially fatal electrical accidents like millions of people in the UK, down to a simple lack of knowledge.
Speak to a registered electrician to carry out checks for you and keep safe with these simple visual checks you can carry out yourself:
- Check your fusebox to make sure you have RCD protection
- Make sure you don’t overload your plug sockets to reduce the risk of fire
- Check that your light fittings are not visibly damaged
- Don’t use the top of the microwave for extra storage
- Make sure no cables are trailed under carpets or rugs
For large electrical projects in your home or any rewiring, get in touch with us and we’ll provide you with a no obligation quote.